Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Baby Showers

Well if I was a little behind on my other blog, I'm really behind on this blog. Our fall has been busy so far, and there are no signs of it slowing down. The Lord is truly blessing other families around us by adding little ones to their clans. I've had the honor of helping with three shows recently. I already posted the pictures of the watermelon shower I helped with in early August.
Most recently I helped throw a double shower for my sister-in-law and a dear friend. They're both expected their little boys at the end of November. I helped throw the shower with two other friends, Lauren and Lori. To be honest I didn't do much with this shower to help but it was so cute. We used teal and orange, served pies (for the little cutie pies to come), and the guests brought books to help start baby's library instead of cards.
The second shower I helped with was for a friend that is expecting twins the first of December. She is having a little girl and boy! The theme of the shower was Noah's Ark (get it, two by two). We had so much fun with this shower. I made a rainbow cake. We served an "ocean" themed punch. We had animal crackers, pigs in a blanket and other cute "animal foods".
Here are some pictures from these showers.






No comments:

Post a Comment